This is the privacy notice of Tech Sky Limited. In this document, “we”, “our” or “us” refer to Tech Sky Limited. We are company number 6204119 registered in New Zealand. Our Office PO Box number is PO BOX 48200, Auckland 0644 and address is 4/6, Craigbank Avenue, New Lynn, Auckland – 0600.
This is a notice to inform you that all information that we record about you are safe and confidential. We are extremely concerned to protect your data & privacy. Our policy rules are specific and strict about our user’s privacy and also under the Laws of New Zealand, your data will not used for any unintended purpose and not accidentally fall into third party’s hand. you can contact us for any update.
Here is list of the information we collect from you, either through our website or some other way, and why it is required to collect:
- Basic information like your name and contact details.
- To provide you services you request
- Veriy your identity
- To provide details of our other services & products
- By calling on our help line no.
When you call our help line, we collect Calling Line Identification (CLI) information. We use this information to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our help line.
- By massage or Email.
When you send a message or Email to us, we collect the data in order to provide you the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business. We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
- Server Information.
When you visit our website your domain name and email address are recognised by our servers and the pages you visit are recorded. We will not disclose your information outside our organisation. We may used it to give you the details about our services for you signed up.
- Website Tracker information.
We may use technology for track our user activities on our website or webpages which help us to get feedback but that will never disclose your identity to the person outside our business.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any website. They are widely used to make websites work, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. You can manually disable cookies at any time.
- To allow some parts of our website to operate for you.
- For content management system.
- To operate the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our website and deleted when you close browser.
- To enhance security on our contact detail.
- To collect data how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales.
- To record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form.
- To store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time.
- Third party advertising.
- Job application and employment.
If you applied for Job opening, we may keep your application for future references.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint.
- Use of site by children.
If you are under 18, you may use our site only under guidance of a parent or guardian.
- Information we obtain from third parties.
We do not disclose your information but We may receive data from software services for give knowledge of our services.
- Affiliate information.
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or a customer or client of ours. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to protect the privacy of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose.
- Disclosure to Government and their agencies.
We are subject to the government law. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
- Removal of your information.
If you wish to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you can contact us. To better safety of your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.